Stress. We all experience it. Some people have better coping skills than others. We filled this podcast with amazing information and useful tools to help you in your day-to-day life.
In this episode we look at what it is, recognizing that there is good and bad stress. It can cause many effects on your body, mood and behaviour. We talk about the different places it comes from and encourage you to recognize where your own stress is coming from. Being aware of the what causes your own stress and the effects you experience will help you plan to relieve it and hopefully enjoy life just a little bit more.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “ Every Time you eat or drink you are either feeding disease or fighting it.” ~ Heather Morgan
- What is stress?
- What pushes your stress buttons?
- The physical, emotional and behavioural effects stress can have on you?
- Busting it up – journaling, organization, natural supplementation, relaxation, sleep, meditation, laughter and exercise.
STOP being so hard on yourself!
- Jamie’s question “Hey, Plant Trainers, what do compression socks do? My chiropractor recommended it for outdoor running. How do they help me? Can compression socks help muscle pain in my upper thigh?”
Links to things we mentioned:
Don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com with your question for our “Hey Plant Trainers” segment!
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are a MOM who is serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
If you’re a MOM looking to become more plant-based, why not join our Facebook Group?
Subscribe to Adam’s Journey by clicking here.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on iTunes – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services