In this episode of The Plant Trainers Podcast, we offer you an opportunity to create your vision and to take a look back on 2020 and look forward to 2021. This episode is short, but we hope you will go through it and press pause to think hard, reflect within and answer the questions. We hope this will help you find more direction and create a plan to follow your internal compass moving you towards your 2021 goals.
How to reflect on your year:
- What were some of your wins?
- What were some of the challenges YOU had control over?
- Where are the gaps?
- How can you take action to fill in those gaps for 2021?
- How do you feel with overall satisfaction in your life?
By December 31, 2021,
- Where do you want to be professionally?
- Think about where you want to be financially?
- Where do you want to be personally/socially?
- Think about where you want your health to be?
- Where do you want your fitness to be?
- Where do you want your nutrition to be?
- 1-2 hobby/lifestyle items, where do you want them to be?
- How do you want to feel with overall satisfaction in your life?
Let’s break that down now to know what you need to do to achieve these goals:
- What do you need to do?
- How much time do you need to do it?
- What days will you do it?
- What particular tasks need to get done during that time?
- How will you hold YOURSELF accountable?
- Do you need to find an accountability partner?
- Will hiring someone to do something FOR YOU help?
- Do you need to hire someone or take a course to LEARN HOW to do it for YOURSELF?
- ARE YOU COMMITTED?
Write your vision statement:
I am happy and grateful that I –, –, –, –, –, –, on or before Dec 31, 2021.
Write out your vision, put it on your mirror, fridge, dashboard, and even screen savers.
Links to things we mentioned:
💕Please use this link to discover more about FemCity, Heart Centred Networking for women, and it will give you a referral discount
I Am A Peaceful Goldfish by Shoshana Chaim, coming April 13, 2021
Our Favorite Gifts For The Holidays – PTP384
Thank you to this month’s Patrons for supporting us on Patreon:
Mary Lou Fusi
Mark Jeffrey Johnson
Don’t forget to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services