In today’s episode of The Plant Trainers Podcast we talk to Jeremy Wulkan about Thai massage and all it’s benefits. We also discuss his unique style of Thai massage as he incorporates Ayurveda, a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing from India.
Jeremy is the founder of Little Budha Wellness, co-founder of Clean Livin’ and an aspiring Holistic Nutritionist. About 9 years ago he chose to become vegetarian for ethical reasons which then he adopted a vegan lifestyle. Years later after becoming very ill due to unknown reasons and the lack of knowledge regarding plant-based nutrition, he spent countless hours doing research and found an extreme passion towards the aspect of health in becoming vegan.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day:“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ~ Buddha
- Jeremy’s story of becoming plant-based
- His journey from vegetarian to raw vegan to vegan
- How he got into Thai massage
- Yoga & Thai massage
- Thai massage and it’s benefits
- The connection of Thai massage and Ayurveda
- Ayurveda and some of it’s components
- Carly’s Question: “Hey Plant Trainers, if you only have 10-15 minutes to exercise, what should you do?”
Links to things we mentioned:
An Interview – with Jeremy from Clean Livin’
Jeremy’s Journey – Article
Don’t forget to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question for our “Hey Plant Trainers” segment!
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for you or your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
Subscribe to Adam’s Journey by clicking here.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on iTunes – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services