Summer is a time for fitness and a time when many people travel a lot. People head to cottages, take the kids on vacation or make long weekends to go and visit the family. We are more inclined to work out because we feel good and the days are longer. No one wants to waste their summer inside the gym. Today’s short show is dedicated to fast workouts that can be done anywhere. All you need is a bit of space and your body weight.
In this episode we discuss:
- Consult a physician before starting an exercise program
- Always stop if you feel any pain
- Ask for help or research how to do these exercises
- Importance of breathing
- Warm up to get the heart pumping and blood circulating
- Target the main muscle groups in the body
- Do each exercise 12-15 times without a break (Of course if you need one, take one)
- Upright row
- Plank (so many variations)
- Shoulder press
- Leg raises
- Water break
- Repeat 1-2 more times
Links to helpful articles:
Don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com with your question for our Plant Trainers Facebook Lives!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio or Player.FM so you will know when we release a new episode. We’re also available to Listen on Google Play Music!
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services