In today’s episode we talk to Harley Monte about meditation and visualization. Harley has been a part of the spiritual community for over 25 years. He leads circles, teaches, speaks at conferences and does private readings. Meditation can have so many different forms and Harley introduces us to his methods. He shares tools on getting started with meditation and gives some great ideas for those who are meditating already. Harley even analyzes one of Shoshana’s visions about her animal spirit guide. We would like to have him back on the show to answer some of our listener questions about meditation, visualization or anything that’s holding you back from reaching your goals. If you have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the show!
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” ~ Alexander Graham Bell
- What is an Intuitive or a trans medium?
- Protection and white light/divine energy
- Setting parameters
- How to start meditating no matter what your level
- How can athletes or people on a quest for a healthier lifestyle use meditation and visualization
- Shoshana’s elephant spirit guide
- Hailey’s Question: “Hey Plant Trainers, I would like to get started with meditation. What items do I need to buy before I get started?”
Links to things we mentioned:
Harley Monte’s Email: email@example.com
Harley Monte on LinkedIn
Shush’s Ikuko meditation bench
Don’t forget to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services