Spring is a time for cleaning or cleansing. It’s a time of new beginnings. In today’s episode we talk about housework so to speak in your physical environment, physical body and your mind. We give you some hacks, suggestions and tips for cleaning up. We are really excited about our spring cleaning challenge for you…so please give it some thought and leave us a comment below.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “Livestock production causes more disruption of the climate than all forms of transportation combined.” ~Dean Ornish
- spring cleaning in the house
- giving things away
- watching what you buy
- spring cleaning for your car
- spring cleaning for your body
- spring cleaning for your mind
- making peace
- self evaluation
- areas to tweek
- spring cleaning challenge
- Sarah’s Question: Hey Plant Trainers, I am thinking about becoming vegetarian or vegan but people keep warning me that I will not get enough iron. Is this true? Will I have to supplement?
Links to things we mentioned:
Don’t forget to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question for our “Hey Plant Trainers” segment!
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for you or your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
Subscribe to Adam’s Journey by clicking here.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on iTunes – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services