What does that mean?
It means you would want to have this lovely root in a beautiful hot beverage like
Turmeric Tea if you:
- have a headache
- feel a lot of brain fog
- have sore joints
- have sore muscles
- suffer from inflammatory or autoimmune diseases
- just want to relax
- 2 cups of boiled water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- put 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger (optional)
- splash of lemon juice
- sweeten to taste with pure maple syrup
- blend all the ingredients to in a high-speed blender and sweeten to taste
A little more history on Turmeric…It is a root used for thousands of years in Indian cooking. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavour or colour curry. You can purchase it raw or powered in just about any grocery store these days.
Let us know what you think!