Nachos need salsa. It’s like a rule.
We haven’t been following that rule and that was a mistake. The problem is when you eat clean and then open a jar of salsa, you can taste all the preservatives and it’s a huge turn off. So here is my new, fast and easy salsa.
- 3 italian tomatoes chopped into chunks
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup loosely packed cilantro, parsley or combo
- juice of ¼ lime
- Salt to taste
- tabasco to taste
- Run the Vitamix first and throw in the garlic followed by the cilantro/parsley
- then throw in the tomatoes and salt and adjust the speed and length of time processing depending on how chunky you want the tomatoes to be
- Empty the salsa into the bowl. Squeeze the lime and add some tabasco
- mix and taste and adjust salt, lime and tabasco to taste
~ Plant Trainers