This gluten-free peanut butter sauce recipe can be used as a marinade, dipping sauce or as a pasta sauce. It’s easy to make and really quick.
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp tamari (or soya sauce)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of your choice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp thai curry paste (or chilli flakes-to taste)
- ¼ cup cold water
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or bullet
- If it’s too thick you can add a few drops of water.
~ Plant Trainers
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are a MOM who is serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
If you’re a MOM looking to become more plant-based, why not join our Facebook Group?
Click here for a list of our services