In today’s episode we let you in on the 411 of triathlons. Weather you are entering your first tri or you are an experienced triathlete, you will find little tricks and tips to get you ready for your next race. We cover everything from choosing the right race for you to packing your bag to rest and recovery. The triathlon community is a great one to be a part of. You may even share experiences with complete strangers you have never dreamed of sharing with even your closest friends. So if you are just getting into this magnificent sport, get ready for a great ride.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.” ~ John Bingham
- Choosing a race
- Nothing new on race day!
- Learn the course
- Packing your bag – Checklist
- The “ewwws” of Triathlons
- Community Sport
- Rest and recovery
- Jason’s Question: “Hey Plant Trainers, There are so many cool and expensive bikes out there. As a person just getting into triathlons, is it important for me to purchase a tri bike? What do you recommend?”
Links to things we mentioned:
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Three Simple Words Changed My Life
- Multisport Canada
- Subaru Triathlon Series
- Transition Area Pic
- Video – Changing A Flat Tire
- Triathlon Blog 101 with DOWNLOADABLE CHECKLIST
- Blog of Adam’s stolen bike
- Natural Anti-inflammatory Shot Recipe
- Body Glide
- Speed Laces
- Running Hat
- Garmin 910XT
- Compression Socks
- Calf Sleeves
- Amrita Gear – use code “PlantTrainers” for 15% off
- Bib Race Belt
- Rudy Project Helmet
- Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles
- Nineteen wetsuit
- Speedo Endurance+ Swim Jammer
Don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com with your question for our “Hey Plant Trainers” segment!
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for you or your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
Subscribe to Adam’s Journey by clicking here.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on iTunes – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services