These breakfast balls are a great staple to have in the house. We eat them in the mornings and for some extra energy before a workout or for a sweet afternoon snack. I even feel good about the kids eating one with their breakfast!! To change it up you can try replacing some of the seeds for equal parts of shredded coconut. MMMMMMmmmm.
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp protein
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of any seed or nut butter
- Spread the oats onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ª for about 10 minutes.
- Watch the oats to make sure they don’t burn and mix the oats half way through.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl stir together the seed or nut butter, maple syrup and cacao powder.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients together.
- Scoop out approximately one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into balls or drop them onto a cookie sheet or into little paper holders.
- Let them sit in the refrigerator and then transfer into a tupperware.
Enjoy these breakfast balls!
~ Plant Trainers