It’s peach season!
I woke up this morning and thought I’d make this awesome, simple and quick breakfast…my crunchy peach cobbler!
It can actually be made as a breakfast or even as a dessert! This is really simple, in fact, so simple, the kids can help and make most of it on their own! This peach cobbler is a hit…you can even try it with pear instead of peach!
Crunchy Peach Cobbler (in a bowl)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Peaches (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Quick Oats
- 1/4 cup Buckwheat Groats
1. In a pan, melt the coconut oil. Once melted, add the cinnamon and stir.
2. Add the peaches, quick oats, and buckwheat groats and stir lightly for about 5 minutes (or until longer if you’d rather it not as crunchy).
3. Put into a bowl and top with your favorite garnish…this crunchy peach cobbler has some mint.
- If you desire a bit more sweetness, you can top your bowl with some maple syrup.
- You can also swap the cinnamon for raw cacao powder or even combine them!
- This crunchy peach cobbler is also delicious with apples, bananas or any combination of fruit.
~ Plant Trainers