If you’re looking for something sweet…these gluten-free cookies are awesome!
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a small bowl mix flax and water together
- Refrigerate for 10-30 min in the fridge
- This will give the flax mixture time to rest and imitate the egg in the recipe
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl and add egg mixture when it is ready
- If you are adding the chocolate chips…now is the time
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients together. You may need to use your hands
- Scoop dough one tablespoon at a time and roll into a ball
- Press down slightly and leave ample space between cookies
- Bake for 10 min and slightly browned
- Do not over bake
- Do not add chocolate chips to the mixture
- After creating the balls, push down and create a circle
- add about 1 tsp chocolate chips into the middle and pinch the corners together
~ Plant Trainers
Don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com with your question for our “Hey Plant Trainers” segment!
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for you or your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
Subscribe to Adam’s Journey by clicking here.
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on iTunes – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services