In today’s episode we chat with founder and CEO of ENERGYbits, Catharine Arnston. Catherine was on a mission to help her sister heal from cancer when she learned about the power of spirulina and chlorella. These ENERGYbits give you energy, feed your hunger, reduce brain fog, are high in protein and iron and the list goes on. RECOVERYbits helps your body remove toxins from everyday life as well as lactic acid from exercising. We discuss the great benefits of both these products. Catharine gives us some tips on when and how to take them and even gives us some tips for kids!
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “Here is to strong women: May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them!”
- Catharine Arnston’s journey to starting the ENERGYbits empire
- Research in history to support algae
- What are ENERGYbits?
- Find out the benefits of spirulina – blue/green algae?
- What are RECOVERYbits?
- Find out the benefits of chlorella – a blue algae?
- The safety of the ENERGYbits products
- It’s a vegetable, not supplement!
- Bits are for kids too – no more colds!
- Different ways to enjoy the bits
- WOW! There are so many professional athletes using this product!
- Shoshana’s question “Hey, Plant Trainers well… Hey, Catherine, I’m a 35 year old woman, mother, school teacher and business owner. I eat a clean, healthy diet and exercise moderately (in comparison to my husband). I would like to start incorporating ENERGYbits and RECOVERYbits into my diet. When do you suggest I fit them in during the day?”
Links to things we mentioned:
Vote For ENERGYbits here
25% off ENERGYbits Promo Code: PlantTrainers
Join the conversation every Tuesday night at 8pm EST on Twitter: #poweredbybits
Don’t forget to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services