- Make a meal plan for the week.
- Make a shopping list base on your plan.
- Check what’s in the fridge before planning the next weeks meals and try to utilize what you can.
- Use extra cabbage or other veggies to make a slaw or salad. If you make it, it will get eaten.
- Chop, chop, chop into salads.
- freeze what you can before it goes bad.
- Organize the fridge and drawers every few days to know what you have and push the older produce forwards so it is eaten first.
- Change your plan and make a “This and That” meal when you can tell the produce is adding up. Try making a stir fry or smoothies too.
~ Plant Trainers
Do you want to create lifelong healthy eating habits for your family? Are you looking to help prevent heart disease, cancer and chronic diseases? Are you looking for guidance with your plant-based nutrition? We can help. If you are a MOM who is serious about getting results, you may be eligible for a FREE 30-minute Skype or phone consultation, where we can help you with your goals NOW. Easily book your session HERE.
If you’re a MOM looking to become more plant-based, why not join our Facebook Group?
Click here for a list of our services