In today’s episode of the Plant Trainers Podcast, we talk about back to school in a holistic approach. After teaching in schools for over 33 years combined, we share some insight into how to prepare your children and family for the school year on an emotional and physical level. We also cover school lunches and dinners as it is always a hot topic for parents who need to find time to pack lunches and make dinners on top of their already busy schedules. Routine is an ongoing theme in today’s show and if you can take the time to make routines for your home, you will have more time for yourself and your family throughout the year.
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.“ ~ Walt Disney
- Emotional well being
- Programming and over-programming
- Lunch, snacks and dinners
- Responsibility, preparing and creating more time
- Maria’s Question: “Hey Plant Trainers, is there just one thing I can change in my diet that will help me lose a few pounds and keep it off? I have quite a few pounds to lose, but I’m not committed to a lifestyle overhaul right now.”
Links to things we mentioned:
PTP014: Our Family Values
PTP019: Back To Life with B.J. Tucker
PTP030: Simple Snack Ideas
The Calorie Density Approach to Nutrition and Lifelong Weight Management – Forks Over Knives
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on your favorite podcasting platform.
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services