In today’s episode of The Plant Trainers Podcast we talk about swaps…get your head out of the gutter, that’s not what we mean. We talk about kitchen swaps and food alternatives to make you healthier and more environmentally friendly. While listening to this one – make sure you have a pen and paper because there are so many awesome tips that we share!
We hope you enjoy the show!
In this episode we discuss:
- Our quote of the day: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” ~Aristotle
- The power of kitchen swaps & food alternatives
- Plastic containers
- Bought lemon juice
- Paper napkins and paper towel
- Plastic baggies
- Chemical cleaners
- Drinks: Coffee, Cola, Milk and Wine
- Snacks: Chips, Chocolate, Cookies/Cakes and Yogurt
- Spreads: Peanut Butter, Butter, Cream Cheese
- Miscellaneous: Table Salt, Salad Dressings and Oil
- Meals: White Rice, Eggs, Ground Meat/Soy Grounds, Cereal, Grains
Links to things we mentioned:
Coffee Alternatives to Boost Energy – PTP076
Tip for a Healthy Breakfast – PTP068
Don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com with your question for our Plant Trainers Facebook Lives!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! Please take a moment and leave us a rating and review over on Apple Podcasts – we would be grateful! This will help get our podcast out to others who may enjoy it. We promise to read your reviews and consider your feedback. This show is for you.
Please subscribe to The Plant Trainers Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio or Player.FM so you will know when we release a new episode. We’re also available to Listen on Google Play Music!
Help us by spreading the news about our totally awesome Podcast!
Click here for a list of our services